X vs U|2: Rematch.

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

LoL.

Jaz is alot more worst than Uruk since he's been on the EF "scene" for a longer period of time. I don't think I've ever played/talked him all the times I've played in a euro server/league but I knew of his reputation. What EVERYONE said about him was unaminous, the guy is the biggest as5hole in EF (euro). Even then I didn't think anything of him since I've never "seen" or heard him speak myself. His post here just reaffirms what everyone has said about him in the past.

This is also not the first time the "QT is to U.S what JaZ is to Euro" has been mentioned.

JaZ wrote:I'm Jaz the player that beat labrat + fatality with faith in a 2v2 on a EURO + US server......................................and i mentioned the labrat game because someone was kissing my arse after it
Sorry to bring this up again but your claim to fame (minus that biggest as5hole in EF euro) was that 2 vs 2 and somebody kissing your as5 after it? LoL get the f^ck out of here.
Last edited by St.John on Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

HellRaiser wrote:
Scooby Doo wrote:I always have a hard time reading St. John's posts- I just can't get my eyes to the words with that avatar at the top saying "Come to me, Scoob! I want you! I need you!"
See it doesn't bother people like st. and i... but that's for a different thread.

Now is not the time or place.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Scooby Doo
X Member

Post by Scooby Doo »

uhhhhhh

Nice heels? :wink:
Wassy wrote:I would do Frost and Scooby purely for its high torture factor.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

Is that the latest qt picture?

Jaz do you have any pictures of urself in a short skirt and high heals? cause if u do...i'll try to get the boys to reconsider u'r match if u send them to me... I bet you could do a mean dragon pose. *rawr*!

I'd assume you do seeing is that has to be how u were able to convince players like faith to play with you

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

haha either u or someone took away u'r message pretty fast...well i'll reply anyway doyle...

I'm flattered. that u consider me the king noob...lol...

i guess after 6-7 years (however long it's been) u never get tired of the irony in being called a noob by someone u've never heard of... The reason u've heard of me? probably not because i was one of the best in the hay days of ef...or one of the best the year following...or one of the best the year following the year following... I'm going to guess it was somewhere around year 4 or 5 of being one of the best that you might have finally heard my name...

Maybe i'm wrong maybe it was back in the hay day...but then again if u've been playing that long i should at least have heard of u right? i mean u'r not that bad at ef that u've gone unnoticed for 6+ years of this game...?

Far as accepting jaz's challenge... I can't play ef anymore...I've quit yeah sure...but that hasn't stopped me before from hopping online and strapping on the old photon and still embarassing the noobs that talk crap 5 years after the game had any popularity...

Jaz's teams never would play us in the u.s...I mean back when we had hardly anything at all invested in ef...he still wouldn't challenge us to a u.s. map and a euro map... It always had to be a europe only...That shows how big and brave u'r badass puppy is... It didn't stop me from embarassing him countless times over the years...

So now what? he wants to play X in a u.s. and euro map now that x has absolutely nothing at all invested in the game anymore... i've dealt with this kid way too many times...he's basically a younger form of qt... he's just annoying and no matter how bad u beat him he will still talk crap to u... I've beaten him 15- -1 in a duel afterward he talked about how bad i was and hwo much he pwns me...

how about u guys go boast eachothers egos and play eachother...cause apparently doyle u make me and saint look like noobs so u must be amazing enough to compete with jaz who makes labrat and others look like noobs...lol what a joke...go away.

doyle

Post by doyle »

i called u a nob not a noob, idiot.
i cant be assed to read your rant, so i have no idea what u say beyond that first line.
im going to assume its crap and move on 8)
tooooooooooooodles

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

doyle wrote:i called u a nob not a noob, idiot.
i cant be assed to read your rant, so i have no idea what u say beyond that first line.
im going to assume its crap and move on 8)
tooooooooooooodles
Doyle needs to level up his reading!!

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

HELLRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I've already removed myself from all the convo's here. I would always say this would be settled in a nice game. I just wanted to say hi to Hell. :D
I still pwn a very large piece of your @$$

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

Gangstar is the best ef player ever...

u try playing with that much ice around u'r neck weighing u down...

Nice seeing you gang. Always a pleasure...

I'm going to go see what canadians do on thursday nights in March.... later.

Scooby Doo
X Member

Post by Scooby Doo »

HellRaiser wrote:I'm going to go see what canadians do on thursday nights in March.... later.
I think Thursday is either SCTV rerun night or special showings of Strange Brew.

Friday is "Hug a Moose" night but that isn't so common any more since the moose entered mating season.
Wassy wrote:I would do Frost and Scooby purely for its high torture factor.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

What the hell?

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

hahahaha

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

double post :oops:
Last edited by Veritoff on Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.