X vs U|2: Rematch.

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

I'll go on record saying that the best 2v2 game I've ever played was Hell and I vs ST. J and QT.

Hell did all the work. :) And that's all I have to say about that.
I still pwn a very large piece of your @$$

JaZ

Post by JaZ »

i asked for 1on1 CTF game not a duel game! pschhhhhh and weapon ur not annoying ur just gay :'): what are you trying to say by naming players?

Jaz CTF 1on1 me? faith, labrat, qt, trust, darkshade, sniperwolf, hang, neo, wartok, insider, akira, v1p, storm(shyfx), maverick, head, p1t, pablo, lostsoul, pbreazer, fetzer, cln, rAz1L, dhemenace... so on

Play me? St.John, Uruk, fat, j0hnny, masta "nah im not in ur league"

:/

All i can say is, accept either the 1on1 or the 5v5 against rst, we haven't even played the game together since the doohan cup, do 2 maps on US + EURO and count the caps then we see who the 'noobs' are;) < u gt 2 weeks to actually 'get ready' when i have the net again i shall read to see if ur gna accept.

TF-Topic

Post by TF-Topic »

I don't think it will happen (just a wild guess).

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

JaZ wrote:i asked for 1on1 CTF game not a duel game! pschhhhhh and weapon ur not annoying ur just gay :'): what are you trying to say by naming players?

Jaz CTF 1on1 me? faith, labrat, qt, trust, darkshade, sniperwolf, hang, neo, wartok, insider, akira, v1p, storm(shyfx), maverick, head, p1t, pablo, lostsoul, pbreazer, fetzer, cln, rAz1L, dhemenace... so on

Play me? St.John, Uruk, fat, j0hnny, masta "nah im not in ur league"

:/

What a poser. Can't think of anything better so you just continuously copy me....boring.

JaZ wrote:All i can say is, accept either the 1on1 or the 5v5 against rst, we haven't even played the game together since the doohan cup, do 2 maps on US + EURO and count the caps then we see who the 'noobs' are;) < u gt 2 weeks to actually 'get ready' when i have the net again i shall read to see if ur gna accept.

Tell your friends, to get with my friends and we can be friends
Sh^t we can do this every weekend, Aight? Is that aight wit you?

Represent baby bay-bay!

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

doyle wrote:You call me a noob and slag off disintegration.
This mod requires the most fundamental elements of a FPS.
Good basic movement and an accurate aim.
To be fair Disint takes the least amount of talent out of any of the mods... I've always been good at it cause I have a steady hand...it comes down to reflexes...there is no tallent or skill in what u'r born to be able to do...how fast u can move mouse steadily...

It's a fun mod to play occasionally but doesn't represent anyone's skill level. The best players get the lowest scores.... The best players are the ones that can run full speed while shooting someone else... too bad their scores are 1/4th as big as those that just walk around and snipe or camp and snipe...

You never have to do anything different in disint...just spawn and do hte same exact things and hope u aim better...

doyle wrote: I have watched you play. Take away the photon and your basic movement is average at best. Likewise, your aim is really unspectacular.
You say how little disi you have played.
This is no excuse. You were getting practice with the rifle every time you played aw. In contrast, I haven't even used a photon in years at a time.
Your challenge is unfair.
His challenge is unfair because his game requires skill where u'rs just requires basic innate abilities.
doyle wrote: Let me refresh your memory.
YOU slagged me off. YOU said I was nothing compared to you.
If you cant beat me, on a US server, even on disi then all I can say is : you're all talk.
I can say the same thing...i can't even play u cause of the main ef server being down or whatever but it doesn't stop me from pointing out the truth.

By the way any disint only player should be able to kill any aw player in disint...granted it's usually not the case at all but it should be. AW gets u so wired and u end up strafing so much and it's so much about speed that most all aw players go into a disint match handicaped because they aren't used to playing at a speed of 1/2 of what they are capable of going.

I know some of the best aw players that couldn't duel...not because they didn't "have the skill" it's because they didn't have the patience... to some people it gets boring and what's the point of playing something when it's boring to you? this is ten fold for disint... i rather lose and play fast a lot of the time then play slow and win...

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

why did i bother posting that...

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

JaZ wrote: yh lets make unfair challenges to disi players, i can say the EXACT same thing to you now, your a nobody compared to me, you talk about movement i can say my movement is prbly 30x better then urs EVER was on ANY map.
You've never been good at this game. Stay on u'r side of that small body of water that seperates us...

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

JaZ wrote:
St.John wrote: I'm Jaz the player that beat labrat + fatality with faith in a 2v2 on a EURO + US server any idea now? we beat them when u lot were taking part in BWEFL or w/e it was called, but you don't see me uploading demos of it like you did when you played an average(vin) + lowskilled (uruk) players. Venom, Razor, Jaz are the names I've used in EF. I also remember somebody signing onto mirc with fatality and joining #craZy and saying "well played razor, ur aims awesome". I don't need to alias mate, now im going to say what you said to doyle, your a nobody trying to compete with me ;) and im guessing your not going to accept MY aw challenge of the 4 maps thing?
Umm again...u'r not good....

jaz..."your a nobody trying to compete with me ;)"

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

JaZ wrote:ok that came out abit wrong:P im gna change it to: St.John i personally think your a low skilled EF player,
Jaz i personally think your a low skilled EF player
JaZ wrote: and i mentioned the labrat game because someone was kissing my arse after it;)
How many games have I played raping some of u'r friends we're u ate out my "arse" after it... honestly that tongue was surprisingly long and very effective. U'd think that THAT would be a big enough excuse to use a toothbrush...
JaZ wrote: - how can you call me the 'most hated euro player of all time', why chat crap?
Is this serious...cause honestly... QT from u.s. and Jaz and uruk from Europe... does anyone honestly compete with them?

JaZ wrote: I don't like players i respect being called noobs by ppl that are pretty shite themselfs.
I think I've posted a million times about the "there's always a bigger fish"...get the I wanna kiss out of my lake! u'r just a bottom feeder here...

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

Scooby Doo wrote:I always have a hard time reading St. John's posts- I just can't get my eyes to the words with that avatar at the top saying "Come to me, Scoob! I want you! I need you!"
See it doesn't bother people like st. and i... but that's for a different thread.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

JaZ wrote:i asked for 1on1 CTF game not a duel game! pschhhhhh and weapon ur not annoying ur just gay :')
...lol...zzzzzzing!
JaZ wrote: All i can say is, accept either the 1on1 or the 5v5 against rst, we haven't even played the game together since the doohan cup, do 2 maps on US + EURO and count the caps then we see who the 'noobs' are;) < u gt 2 weeks to actually 'get ready' when i have the net again i shall read to see if ur gna accept.
haha u have a new clan? remember "ownz" or whatever that clan was... u made me duel all u'r members and i kept raping them on european servers... oh yeah u guys are good by the way.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

oh by the way hey guys... just decided to stop by...europe was fun this past fall... Don't mind jaz he's still mad about the whole being wayyyyy behind in that whole puberty thing... good luck buddy... some day...

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

just posting again...i wonder how many in a row this makes for me.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

well that was post 9 so i guess this makes post 10...i can move on to next thread now.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LoL good to see ya Hell :)