X vs U|2: Rematch.

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

XerO
X Member

Post by XerO »

Major jerk :roll:
XerO

JaZ

Post by JaZ »

ok that came out abit wrong:P im gna change it to: St.John i personally think your a low skilled EF player, and i mentioned the labrat game because someone was kissing my arse after it;) - how can you call me the 'most hated euro player of all time', why chat crap? obviously i had prbs with ppl but they were all sorted now n then.. so yeh try not to chat crap unless u can prove i was the most hated euro player which you blatently can't.

Topic > i've said it before n il say it again, I don't like players i respect being called noobs by ppl that are pretty shite themselfs.

ur still ignoring the 1v1, don't worry bout it st.john i suppose it saves u from getting an EFR kicking :roll:

Topic i hardly play EF anymore so wa u tryin 2 say? i don't see how me having problems with st.john causes problems for the 5v5 prac :S anyways i gtg

ACCEPT THE 1ON1 ST.JOHN :wink: x

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

I am a low skilled EF player, I'm scared of Jaz because Jaz is the best ever.

I have NO problem with you believing in that. I'm installing WoW now which is gonna take hours. GoodBye.

what a n00b

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

You all owe me an apology! :o
I still pwn a very large piece of your @$$

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

St.John wrote:
what a n00b
LOLOL

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

GaNgSTaR wrote:You all owe me an apology! :o

You need some gold in ya grill.

Lonthu
X Member

Post by Lonthu »

OK, here is my take on all of this.
As for Dis: back when people like EFR Knight,TBR Quantum Mechanic, SEA Null and X Hellraiser started taking the rifle to new heights, it was an enhancement to already great aw play. Hellraiser, Lab, Stealth, QT, and Lost Sout began to excel in dis, but retained their ability to play aw and all the mods. (I know I know, but my assessment is that QT became one of the best players of all time, up there with Scrap, Weedman, Hell, Stealth, Lab, Benny and Exit so don't say a word :roll: )
THEN....something happened. Players started to specialize in dis to the exclusion of anything else. There are now players that can ONLY play dis. (notice I am avoiding mentioning the aw players who can ONLY play voy2...lol) Now, in some, if not MANY cases dis has become a haven for people who don't want to learn or practice the rest of the game. Instead of it being a great additional skill, for SOME it's just a lazy way out. (Let me say that people like Nimrook and Static and others can still kick it in all gametypes).
Doyle: I have never seen you play dis, and I am not sure I have ever seen you play aw either ; HOWEVER I can tell you that, like the aforementioned, St. John is also one of the best all around players ever. In fact, as a team player, like efr Jackass and Havok, he is certainly one of the best of all time. Not only is he reasonably fast, a good capper, a good fragger, and has a good rifle, but his positional play is extraordinary. You running a flag?, St will be in the right place at the right time to cover your rear. Someone get your flag?, chances are it will be St. that gets it back.
Bottom line here is, in my opinion; running, defending, jumping, fragging, covering, anticpating, and even superior 1v1 play shows more overall skill then one the dimensional bang your dead play of the dis only player.
Also, St has great dirty jokes, and that HAS to count for something :P

FrOHiKE[FrO]
X Member

Post by FrOHiKE[FrO] »

If st is a low skilled EF player when I must be a beginner EF n00b who cant strafe jump. St is one of the smartest and fastest i've seen in EF... :roll:

JaZ

Post by JaZ »

Well said Lonthu, i've never said 'im the best' i just know for a fact that im better then you st.john.

I've only ever rated exit and static(s31 dude not sure if he was in X) to be good from X... Anomaly played a few mixes with him and he's pretty decent, as for the rest.....lol.

I think i proved my point neways about St.John, you challenge disi players to games but when you get challenged by an AW player you don't even bother to respond, ooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

toodles

Scooby Doo
X Member

Post by Scooby Doo »

I always have a hard time reading St. John's posts- I just can't get my eyes to the words with that avatar at the top saying "Come to me, Scoob! I want you! I need you!"

err, I gotta go.
Wassy wrote:I would do Frost and Scooby purely for its high torture factor.

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Post by Beer w/Straw »

Scooby Doo wrote:I always have a hard time reading St. John's posts- I just can't get my eyes to the words with that avatar at the top saying "Come to me, Scoob! I want you! I need you!"

err, I gotta go.
Yeah, St's and Gang's avatars for sure.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

JaZ wrote: I've only ever rated exit and static(s31 dude not sure if he was in X) to be good from X... Anomaly played a few mixes with him and he's pretty decent, as for the rest.....lol.

toodles
LoL what a noob :wink:

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Beer w/Straw wrote:
Scooby Doo wrote:I always have a hard time reading St. John's posts- I just can't get my eyes to the words with that avatar at the top saying "Come to me, Scoob! I want you! I need you!"

err, I gotta go.
Yeah, St's and Gang's avatars for sure.

LoL

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

JaZ wrote:
I think i proved my point neways about St.John, you challenge disi players to games but when you get challenged by an AW player you don't even bother to respond, ooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

toodles

"Hey Saint lets duel" "I'm gonna own you lets duel" "I hate you" "Duel me f^cker" - Lab Rat, Hellraiser, Ohmz, Nermil, SHY-FX, QT, Havoc, Exit, Scrap, Weapon, Nimrook, Ben, Iridium, Knight, WeedMan etc.

*Sure*

"Saint I challenge you to a duel, gonna kick your AS$" - JaZ, Luka, RedShirt

*meh...noobs* /quit

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

hahaha