X vs U|2: Rematch.

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

Scooby Doo
X Member

Post by Scooby Doo »

JaZ wrote:Obviously he's gna post because ur calling him crap like 'noob' which i doubt hes bothered by... and st you won't always be as good as you were in aKa which wasn't even that good especially if u don't play the game as active as you did then.
While reading that post, I stopped counting when I got to 12 grammatical errors that would make an English teacher cry. You, sir, are now qualified to be either a Board Administrator for X Syndicate or a professional wino. I suggest you take the wino position, though, because it gets more respect. :P
Wassy wrote:I would do Frost and Scooby purely for its high torture factor.

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

Scooby Doo wrote:
JaZ wrote:Obviously he's gna post because ur calling him crap like 'noob' which i doubt hes bothered by... and st you won't always be as good as you were in aKa which wasn't even that good especially if u don't play the game as active as you did then.
While reading that post, I stopped counting when I got to 12 grammatical errors that would make an English teacher cry. You, sir, are now qualified to be either a Board Administrator for X Syndicate or a professional wino. I suggest you take the wino position, though, because it gets more respect. :P
HEY!

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Post by Beer w/Straw »

I'm gna kick j00's a$$eS!

All of j00's! :twisted:

Ina bout a month when my download is done :roll:

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Scooby Doo wrote:
lol scooby

FrOHiKE[FrO]
X Member

Post by FrOHiKE[FrO] »

Lol he is from the UK :roll: ... I've noticed online that the UK have worse spelling and abbreviations and slangs that the US people. No offense. 8) I usually have to think while talking to a person from the UK.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

JaZ wrote:
St.John wrote: But you keep coming back. Your post can easily read "St. Rules!" All this is funnier though.

Amish and King were there the whole time. I guarantee they will call it the way I posted it on the first day. They both were "lol ing" at your comments you drunk idiot. Why would I ask Amish who you were if you didn't say anything towards me, I wouldn't have noticed you. Your a nobody trying to compete with me. Why do you have to be so jealous? You need to calm down buddy, just be happy with the attention I'm giving you here. 8)
Obviously he's gna post because ur calling him crap like 'noob' which i doubt hes bothered by... and st you won't always be as good as you were in aKa which wasn't even that good especially if u don't play the game as active as you did then.

You took that post seriously...I think most people figured out most of my posts here were pretty outrageous to be serious. Who are you and why are you even here? I'm flattered you come to this website to keep up with whats going on with X and that you somehow know me from all the way back when I played with aKa. 8)

Exit
X Member

Post by Exit »

woohoo i go on vacation and i miss all the FUN ! :wink:

That day me and saint were goofing off was in a PUBLIC server i had no idea we were interrupting any scrim because it was a public server trying to have a scrim/.match in a pub is just asking to have it screwed up to be honest, i didn't pay attention to the chat all i was worried about was grabbing a 2v2 disi game with saint ! :) i did spec after seeing some chat and i realized what was going on but i was kinda pissed that you would resort to calling X whiners calling saint names in spectator and then still going on after i already spectated i said i was sorry and didnt realize and then people asking me to ask saint to spec(which i wasn't going to after the insults were thrown about ) and then topic said how he was going to jump into the U|2 scrim whenever that happens again) was a pretty messed up day in EF anyways my point after my huge run on sentence ;) was me and saint didn't go in their purposefuly to mess up your match we didn't know at the time and were just grabbin a game .

I am sorry for not reading the ingame chat my bad :(

Doyle i've known of you in ef for awhile and yes you are a pretty good disi player of course and i like grabbing a game or two with you to but to say that saint doesn't have good movement/aim is absolutely crazytalk he does a fantastic job running as evidenced by plenty of efx matches were the guy simply saved our a$$'s and he always has had suberb aim with all the weapons as evidenced by his fantastic dueling in the past anyways he is in all honesty one of the most well rounded players in the game i wish i could get all the caps like he does.

take it ezy

exit/fuzzy/taco

JaZ

Post by JaZ »

St.John wrote: You took that post seriously...I think most people figured out most of my posts here were pretty outrageous to be serious. Who are you and why are you even here? I'm flattered you come to this website to keep up with whats going on with X and that you somehow know me from all the way back when I played with aKa. 8)
yh lets make unfair challenges to disi players, i can say the EXACT same thing to you now, your a nobody compared to me, you talk about movement i can say my movement is prbly 30x better then urs EVER was on ANY map.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

JaZ wrote:
St.John wrote: You took that post seriously...I think most people figured out most of my posts here were pretty outrageous to be serious. Who are you and why are you even here? I'm flattered you come to this website to keep up with whats going on with X and that you somehow know me from all the way back when I played with aKa. 8)
yh lets make unfair challenges to disi players, i can say the EXACT same thing to you now, your a nobody compared to me, you talk about movement i can say my movement is prbly 30x better then urs EVER was on ANY map.
Quote me on where I mentioned movement...unless your mad enough to start making sh^t up...yes you are....thats why you also post under an alias. :wink: 8)

TF-Topic

Post by TF-Topic »

I'm just a cheerleader, but to me, saying "Doyle is not even at a 10th of my level" is as crazy as saying "your basic movement is average at best. Likewise, your aim is really unspectacular". St is a great player (I think I'm not even 1/1.. oh crap wait) and I think Doyle wanted to make a statement as crazy as St did :/

Lately I've been called a noob in-game and in (other) forums and I'm almost getting fond of it, it feels like a middle name. Is that a bad sign?

JaZ isn't an alias... he's played EF for quite a while now and is known to stir things up every once in a while :P but not as bad as in the "old days". His clan name changed like every month for about half a year it seemed.

Ok I can never stay angry for too long ;) Gang you're a great diplomat, trying to rescue things on page 3 and then all the crap still hits the fan... I laughed my EFR off...

I was not planning on disturbing some scrim but it's funny that there is some response to that. I found it quite funny that "Spy Assassin" joined our XF vs EVIL game, to me it was a complete deja vu, and St trying to kick him was hilarious... Irony? :D

Today I watched some Tribes 1 movie again, and in the credits it says: "Dedicated to all the people who played Tribes to death and loved every minute of it. A legacy has been left and a new generation has begun... In the end it's about the people, the creativity, the community.. and all the swash-buckling, cringe-inducing, virginity taking forum flame wars"
Seems like it's meant to be like this, Tribes 1 was a real small community as well, might as well have a laugh reading these comments? I know, I blow up sometimes (really! not all the time!) as well but after a while I think aaah wtf
Maybe I should give Jack Nicholson a call and ask about some anger management sessions

JaZ

Post by JaZ »

St.John wrote:Quote me on where I mentioned movement...unless your mad enough to start making sh^t up...yes you are....thats why you also post under an alias. :wink: 8)
OK fair enough u haven't mentioned anything about movement so il take the 30x thing back, but it just annoyed me abit when your calling a mate of mine a nobody. I'm under an alias? let me refresh your memory of who I am:

I'm Jaz the player that beat labrat + fatality with faith in a 2v2 on a EURO + US server any idea now? we beat them when u lot were taking part in BWEFL or w/e it was called, but you don't see me uploading demos of it like you did when you played an average(vin) + lowskilled (uruk) players. Venom, Razor, Jaz are the names I've used in EF. I also remember somebody signing onto mirc with fatality and joining #craZy and saying "well played razor, ur aims awesome". I don't need to alias mate, now im going to say what you said to doyle, your a nobody trying to compete with me ;) and im guessing your not going to accept MY aw challenge of the 4 maps thing?

TF-Topic

Post by TF-Topic »

Now that sounds a lot different then
JaZ wrote:obviously it doesn't mean F-U-C-K all because its just a prac thing
Did I say he is known to stir things up every once in a while...?

JaZ... If you had stuck with your original post you could have had a nice match but now you turn in into this big thing... again? There are 10 types of people: the ones who play to prove themselves and the ones who are just playing for fun. No... there are 2 types... 10 types.. damn help me out here

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

LoL.

1. Topic, Your probably one of the most level headed people in EF. Whenever we get into a confrontation its probably my fault 99% of the time, lol. I apologize for calling you a cheerleader, it was a smartass comment from you defending Doyle. You didn't laugh a little bit though lol? I also have never called you a "noob". I don't like the word but use it because I've noticed Euro's gets so offended by it, lol.

2. I know who Jaz is, he was one of the most hated euro players of all time.

3. Look at who recorded the Hell/St vs Vin/Uruk demo. Then tell me who uploaded it idiot.

4. I'm the nobody trying to compete with Jaz yet he's the one coming to X's forum out of nowhere challenging us and continuously makes up stuff.
JaZ wrote:I'm Jaz the player that beat labrat + fatality with faith in a 2v2 on a EURO + US server any idea now?
5. Haha, what a noob.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LoL Jaz ya noob

FrOHiKE[FrO]
X Member

Post by FrOHiKE[FrO] »

Jerk! :roll: