X vs U|2: Rematch.

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

Locutus

X vs U|2: Rematch.

Post by Locutus »

Sup X dudes. Anyone set and ready for a rematch!? :lol:

How about This Sunday March 5th at 9:30pm est.

We'll play in the neutral RP server. With a neutral Admin. All standard maps.

Aw- Speed 275 maps voy2 and voy1

Disi- Speed 285 maps faceoff and TBA

5v5 or 6v6.

We'll need King to have us unbanned, and have someone to admin the match. Make sure it will be fair.

I found the past match to be great fun. Last time we played a challenging clan was SS or S31. It has been a while. It was cool to play a challenging clan again. Maybe we can set up joint practices together. Work on some aw and some disi training. We got a few training tricks that help and improve shooting. Maybe in the training sessions we could play some crazy maps like Rev_Voy2 and CTF_Space or CTF_Boomx and fun maps just to spice the game up. Hit me up if this works dudes.
Take care guys.
-Loc

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Yo,

I'll see what I can do :) I'll get back to ya with our disint map choice.

Exit
X Member

Post by Exit »

Heya loc how u doin?

i actually think the u|2 server is fine it seems to run better then the rp the sex server is pretty good to!

fuzzychiapet

Lonthu
X Member

Post by Lonthu »

I would be happy to admin on the SEX server.
SEA does have a match at 9 pm on Sunsay though and it's vs OE so I am going to need to play in that one. Hopefully Creature and others will be there as well.
Anyway schedules permitting I, I am willing ti help :P

TF-Topic

Post by TF-Topic »

Make sure the server is password protected or have at least an admin there to kick people if they are too stubborn to listen.

Have fun :wink:

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Topic, I know I was being an asshole. But if some guy I never heard of calls me an idiot, his "arch nemesis" and talks sh^t about (X) as a whole then all of a sudden tells me to leave I'm not going to comply. I have no clue who "apocalypse" is and when people tell me its "Doyle" I still have no idea who that is. "Arch nemesis" thats funny, he's not even at a 10th of my level.

TF-Topic

Post by TF-Topic »

I don't know and it doesn't matter anymore, we had a fun scrim anyway (Loser is strong...). I think I joined too late to hear that part of the conversation, but keeping 6 people waiting because 1 person says something (and I think generally you don't bother with people who say X is crap :wink: ) is... well, it's not what I expected you to do :(

Mary J. Blige © 2001.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

If an ounce of me cared what six more people think of me in EF I would have spectated sooner.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Hey UR we need to play this match NEXT Sunday if possible. This Sunday we already have a match booked that I forgot about until FrO reminded me :D

So next Sunday sound good for you guys?

doyle

Post by doyle »

St.John wrote:Topic, I know I was being an asshole. But if some guy I never heard of calls me an idiot, his "arch nemesis" and talks sh^t about (X) as a whole then all of a sudden tells me to leave I'm not going to comply. I have no clue who "apocalypse" is and when people tell me its "Doyle" I still have no idea who that is. "Arch nemesis" thats funny, he's not even at a 10th of my level.
the arch nemesis comment was clearly a joke, moron.
as for being at a 10th of your level, no im not. not at aw. i havnt played it for 5+ years so how could i be.
but i play disi and im pretty certain i could beat you at that with a 150 ping so im ok with that ;)
regardless of how you feel about me, holding up a match and making multiple people wait just because of one person shows your character (or lack there of).

edit: oh i didnt actually call you an idiot, thats a lie. although i do completely think you are. l i didnt talk trash about x either. i said "they" were scum (meaning you and your partner in that game) and given how you were acting (you admitted you were being an asshole) it would seem a fair a comment.
toodles

TF-Topic

Post by TF-Topic »

St.John wrote:Topic, I know I was being an asshole.
St.John wrote:If an ounce of me cared what six more people think of me in EF I would have spectated sooner.
I don't care what people think of you either. You give yourself too much credit if you think this is about what they think of you.

But I agree 100% with your first comment. You are using what someone said as a lousy excuse for being an asshole. You've said numerous times you don't give a crap what people say, so why start now?

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

doyle wrote:
St.John wrote:Topic, I know I was being an asshole. But if some guy I never heard of calls me an idiot, his "arch nemesis" and talks sh^t about (X) as a whole then all of a sudden tells me to leave I'm not going to comply. I have no clue who "apocalypse" is and when people tell me its "Doyle" I still have no idea who that is. "Arch nemesis" thats funny, he's not even at a 10th of my level.
the arch nemesis comment was clearly a joke, moron.
as for being at a 10th of your level, no im not. not at aw. i havnt played it for 5+ years so how could i be.
but i play disi and im pretty certain i could beat you at that with a 150 ping so im ok with that ;)
regardless of how you feel about me, holding up a match and making multiple people wait just because of one person shows your character (or lack there of).

edit: oh i didnt actually call you an idiot, thats a lie. although i do completely think you are. l i didnt talk trash about x either. i said "they" were scum (meaning you and your partner in that game) and given how you were acting (you admitted you were being an asshole) it would seem a fair a comment.
toodles
LOL. yes because those 1v1 disint matches are all about mad skillz

doyle

Post by doyle »

we could add some splash damage so he doesn't have to actually hit me, or some health packs and shields so half of the kills are when one person has to do double the damage than the guy he is facing, if that would sufficiently up the skill level for you.
but i realise you guys probably don't like/rate disi. i don't care. I'm not interested in getting into a debate over which is better or requires more skill.

i play for fun, not to prove myself to anyone. but if someone see's fit to be as arrogant as he was, then my message is i don't enjoy aw and i suck at it. i enjoy disi and with st john having slagged me off, saying how much i suck i was purely explaining my superiority in the mod i actually play

TF-Topic

Post by TF-Topic »

Benoit wrote:LOL. yes because those 1v1 disint matches are all about mad skillz
...They're about rolling a dice, and whoever has the highest number wins.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Gonna make this short and sweet. I don't want to argue with a noob and his cheerleader.

I wrote that you are not a 10th of the player I am...well cause you're not. Then you say you can beat me at Dis. Basically you want 1 shot kills, limit EF to one gun and to start with it automatically, fine whatever. I've probably played as much Dis as you played Aw in the last 5 years. I only started playing Dis since the start of the RP league and thats only because the popular servers are forcing it.

So far alot of talk, lets back it up now.

How about we play 2 maps Dis 2 maps AW. Add up the total Captures and lets see who comes out on top?

"Lets roll the dice and whoever has the highest number wins."