{X} Clan beeeeaatchhh

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

Hades

{X} Clan beeeeaatchhh

Post by Hades »

Oh yea.....I'm here to infect your forums as well......like Agent Smith spreading through the Matrix. LOL.

Just wanted to say "What up".

Hades

StaticX
X Member

Post by StaticX »

Hi! We are very excited to have you on our forums. Would you like to set up a friendly scrimmage between our respective clans? If so, I must inform you of our rules for friendly matches. 1)Your clan members must be in the server at the designated time. 2)You must play us on our clan server, NO EXECPTIONS. 3)We will play 3 maps at 5v5 or 6v6. Now that I've said that. We here at the (X) Clan are very strict on our policy on cheating. So if you are a cheater please do not post here anymore. Cheating can be defined as Team Killing, Sky Walking, Under Capping, Photon Script, Scavenger Script, Aimbot, etc. If you are posting here because you are want to join I regret to inform you that you have been denied. The (X) Clan is an INVITE ONLY group. If you have any further questions about what the (X) Clan is all about please let me know. I may not see your post if its during the day because me and the other X's will be feeding the poor and helping out at homeless shelthers. We look forward to seeing you more often.

-StaticX-

Hades

Post by Hades »

:shock:

Ahhh.......Static, you feeling ok dude?

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

X SUX!!! :roll: :wink:

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL static is our new "public relations" guy.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Re: {X} Clan beeeeaatchhh

Post by St.John »

Hades wrote:Oh yea.....I'm here to infect your forums as well......like Agent Smith spreading through the Matrix. LOL.

Just wanted to say "What up".

Hades

No you can't join X, GTFO.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL