all i have to say is   WOW!!!!

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

bell

Post by bell »

We had the bestest time practicing with ya'll. The WolFPaK is in your debt :cool:

We learned alot and everyone is photon happy lololol. Really thanks for the help guys it was an inspiration.
cheerio

X ROCKS!!!

Army-Of-One
X Member

Post by Army-Of-One »

thanx Bell, i had alot of fun too even though i suck now, although i usedtacould play. I'm sure i speak for all X's when i say that we all had a great time and would love to help whenever yall need a little sumthin-sumthin.. just ask!

take it easy wolfpack!!

Musashi :)
As Dave says, "remember when efr was good....... i dont..."

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

:stupid: hehe :) it was alot of fun WP ... musashi pretty much summed it up but yea let us know if you ever need anything :D you guys rock! cya in a server :p

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

haha what time was it? I was playing EF til about 9-10, then got irritated at a EFR & aKa and went and played AO :D

HaLcYoN
X Member

Post by HaLcYoN »

I got your messages in GSA, Weap....and I meant to join, but I jumped into a dis game....and I completely lost track of time! :0

Come to think of it, I don't have any special "skillz" to teach anyone! Of course, I can always teach people my bad habits....such as.....ALWAYS blowing myself up with the quad.....or.....running up to a weapon, grabbing the ammo, and leaving the actual weapon behind! I'm also very proficient at ill-timing my photon jumps and det pack detonations....*sigh* I cannot even count how many times I have "attempted" to photon jump.....but I end up blowing myself up, instead.....cuz I was too close to a wall, or something.

It's really pathetic when my 8 year old son can jump walls (the short ones) without photon jumping.....and he can pillar jump and det jump, too. But, I cannot do those things!!!

If anyone wants to learn how to make the "perfect" apple pie......that I can teach ya!

Edited By HaLcYoN on Mar. 10 2003 at 1:56

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Haha boom...so that's why you wanted me to put on the Neelix skin :p

Um...lets see last night I was playing Earth and Beyond. Sorry WP...addictive games suck! :p

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

HaLcYoN wrote:I got your messages in GSA, Weap....and I meant to join, but I jumped into a dis game....and I completely lost track of time! :0

Come to think of it, I don't have any special "skillz" to teach anyone! Of course, I can always teach people my bad habits....such as.....ALWAYS blowing myself up with the quad.....or.....running up to a weapon, grabbing the ammo, and leaving the actual weapon behind! I'm also very proficient at ill-timing my photon jumps and det pack detonations....*sigh* I cannot even count how many times I have "attempted" to photon jump.....but I end up blowing myself up, instead.....cuz I was too close to a wall, or something.

It's really pathetic when my 8 year old son can jump walls (the short ones) without photon jumping.....and he can pillar jump and det jump, too. But, I cannot do those things!!!

If anyone wants to learn how to make the "perfect" apple pie......that I can teach ya!

Edited By HaLcYoN on Mar. 10 2003 at 1:56
Teach me to make the perfect applie pie! :cry:

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

:cry:

EXcorcist
X Member

Post by EXcorcist »

:(
HellRaiser wrote:fair enough... ... you win.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Hey Bell, It was fun practicing(owning) you all, thanks meng! heheh

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

LOL :roll: :wink:

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL

Gerald-trezvy-voditelcade

all i have to say is bsp WOW

Post by Gerald-trezvy-voditelcade »

Does anyone know if you can do an IMA gig in say an overseas ASOS and the civil air patrol thing as well that is points only? В