Horseshit

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

Lonthu
X Member

Post by Lonthu »

HellRaiser wrote:saw lonthu and some others on Frag Cafe tonight... was fun but i didn't have the next map in the rotation and didn't feel like dl'ing a map.

I don't think there are any real ctf servers anymore
hehe that was fun :wink:

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

I looked to see if anyone was on earlier and there were just bots.

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

I've been on almost all day in the seX server...just no fun playing solo ctf hehe :roll: :wink:

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

I'll be on later tonight i think. I don't know if i'll really be able to play. lol this will sound wierd but...

I managed to cut my left hand's pointer finger with a cigar cutter yesterday... (i was crap faced and my cigar cutter folds out into a pair of scissors and i was folding them pack together and gave myself a pretty deep cut)... well anyways it didn't hurt at all probably cause it was so sharp but since it's directly on the tip it's annoying to press keys with. Maybe I'll bandage it up just for elite forces lol...

I know this all doesn't really matter, but i just felt the story was worth telling.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

You're weird. :?

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

I smoked a cuban at a strip club in Portland called "Mary's" and was asked to take it outside. My friend ordered a burrito there (it was 2 in the morning) and he puked. Who would have thought ordering a burrito in a run down strip club at 2 am wasn't a great idea.

Oh I use to smoke a ton of Swisher Sweets at social gatherings.

Edit:

Damn that pic brings back one of my most memorable nights during college, I almost cried lol. God bless the internet and God bless Al Gore.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

I've had some great memories from strip clubs, but I have a hands down most memorable night of college that beats all those and i don't think i'll ever forget.

Jeff Smoker (former msu qb who got drafted by i can't remember who) was a senior when i was a freshmen... His girlfriend at the time (who was ridiculously hot) came over to our fraternity house with one of her also hot friends. We were doing something int he basement and they came down to hang out. I honestly don't really remembver how it started but i think someone just told one of the girls to kiss the other. Long story short one girl goes down on the other while they are ballancing on chairs that are pushed up against the wall.

That wouldn't be too big of a deal if it weren't for the fact that there were about 40 some of us guys down in the basement and the lights were completely on. It would have been pretty hot if it were in private, but because of the circumstances, everyone was basically just laughing at/chearing them on (loudly) the entire time... lol they loved the attention though. Sad how far some people go for the attention.

no one plays ef and i just found out that i'm banned from green destiny's server... lol that must be like a 4 year old ban or something cause i have no recollection of being on that server.

Cigars are pretty decent substitutes for girls... transforms a cockfest into a buncha fellas just relaxing.

Pistons rock.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

Hunter and I have been chilling in Deep Space Die V (his server) almost all day... where are you jerks!

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Hunter?!?! are you serious? lol

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

yeah that was fun, played with HR and hunter for hours.

1 handicap ftw! :roll: :wink:

SuriCruise
X Member

Post by SuriCruise »

As soon as WX hooks me up with what we talked about:) I can join the server and play. :)

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

Yeah he has a server up and has playing a bit... I told them the website and said Wx would crap himself if he saw him post on the forums... but he had trouble logging in or something... Also there is someone with the name (X)Hunter on these forums and it wasn't him lol... They have the right location but the wrong age apparently. Was probably st. lol but yeah played all yesterday... I might play some today too, before i go back to east lansing and study for the lsat for 2 weeks.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Dang.. gonna make me install the game again.

IceOnix
X Member

Post by IceOnix »

One map of voy2 with Hunter carrying my noobie EFR. I feel so ashamed! And my wrists are tired. I think RPGs are ruining me.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Hey Gandalf, More noob tears plz I need more lube to jerk off too.