Horseshit

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

IceOnix
X Member

Post by IceOnix »

I was joking about the screenshots!

To be honest I was kinda disapoointed. I always got all hyped up at the prospects of facing the 'good' players in league matches, even when I was with TS. Back then I was pumped to face the likes X, aKa, and TNT. We may have gotten smashed by the majority of them but it was still fun. !RO! was a different experience because we had a share of quality players. I didn't enjoy it as much. Things were dying off in the EF world by that time, anyway.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

the first RO beat AKA in a "scrimmage." (preceeded and followed by forum trash talking lol) I dont think they ever played a real match.

I played the RO match that X lost. It's funny cuz the same season we beat them fairly cleanly we just had no one that match. Armpit, Mace, and Seether played...that's all I remember lol.

I think we gave up after 2 minutes and started stacking in the back.

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

I remember when SEA beat aKa towards the end of ef.Not sure about who all was on the team but I do know it was me, nermil, weedman, null, veritoff maybe a couple others who subbed. man were they pissed and I remember them crying for weeks about weedman being allowed to play for us hehe! :roll: :wink:

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

you forgot St and Nimrook lol

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

I know they were in SEA at times, but wasnt sure if they were there while we had weedman...man my memory sux I need Lonthu to post here, that guy has the entire ef history documented into a 14 volume commentary. :roll: :wink:

All I remember is how much aKa cryed over weed being allowed to play hehe.

Funny thing is that half the guys who were in aka were in SEA for one of the seasons, not sure which one...but we won the season! Of course that led to me leaving SEA but thats another story hehe

EXcorcist
X Member

Post by EXcorcist »

[SEA]KwanDuw wrote:I remember when SEA beat aKa towards the end of ef.Not sure about who all was on the team but I do know it was me, nermil, weedman, null, veritoff maybe a couple others who subbed. man were they pissed and I remember them crying for weeks about weedman being allowed to play for us hehe! :roll: :wink:
*cough* you forgot me *cough*

...jerk -.-
HellRaiser wrote:fair enough... ... you win.

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

I was thinking of the 5 who were playing in the match, not everyone who was in SEA at the time...man that list would never end! :roll: :wink:

IceOnix
X Member

Post by IceOnix »

So I played some EF today. I can't photon jump. I was killed by bots using the I-Mod.

It feels so good to be back!

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Benoit wrote:you forgot St and Nimrook lol

Kwan is talking about a Dis match. Nermil, Lonthu, Myself, Nimrook and Weedman beat them in Reg (Voy1/Voy2). Me, Weedman and Phil also beat them on And2 and Faceoff (League Matches, Regular).

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

Need stat tracker on Elite Forces...

I can barely keep any of it straight anymore. I think I only had something like one loss ever in a league match, until I played with TS that last season after X had moved on... I may be a liar though.

aka had two amazing players (Hav and Lab). After that Mayhem was good but streaky and show, chaos, and avenger were not too impressive. (I don't know if I was ever around when qt played with them). Thing that always made me laugh is that back when st. played with those fellas he was probably a top 5 player in the U.S. and they had Scrap too (who was ridiculously good as well). They could have fielded a lineup of St., Scrap, Weedman, Hav, and Labrat (possibly all in or close to their prime). I don't think show knew had any idea how good st. or scrap were...

Someone tell Lonthu to write down a detailed history of Elite Forces. Dates would have to include events like the closure of the European division of X, the discovery of maxfps and the period of time Stealth played for X (I think he, exit, and army were in X by the time I came back to ef after quitting for the first time) . After 39 years or however long I've played this game, I feel like everything has meshed into one big memory.

By the way, how come no one told me dragonfire was gay until like 3 years after he disappeared from X? And was that actually st.?

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

I hear that (X)Neo was gay too :roll: :wink:

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

I heard his mom was hot.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

saw lonthu and some others on Frag Cafe tonight... was fun but i didn't have the next map in the rotation and didn't feel like dl'ing a map.

I don't think there are any real ctf servers anymore

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

there's the SeX Ducky server...but it's stuck on some wierd map

Lonthu
X Member

Post by Lonthu »

I have rcon on Ducky, what do you guys want? :roll: