Horseshit

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

DARN YOU NIM.... YOU JUST DONT GET IT!!

DeathBrigade
X Member

Post by DeathBrigade »

Have you ever heard the term "non-biters beware?".

Hmm, where have you seen that before? Well I see a lot of non-biting in here and u better watch out cause u might just get a :dev: up the arse.

As for benoit, just to settle this, in our private forum dated i think one day before the match we all voted benoit in the clan to beat RO. I mean there is no denying it, that was the whole point and now that the match is done.... lets get rid of him. I mean whats the point of keeping this jackass if he's no good to us anymore?

As for me, I guess im gone too.

Benoit, I see the bite in joo.

BTW, gandalf, give matrix my best. And old man graverobber and SSJVejetta my regards too.

Peace.
Halcyon's website is down, and with it, my avatar... RIP

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

ROLF!!!!!

Mace
X Member

Post by Mace »

pwnage

IceOnix
X Member

Post by IceOnix »

Awwwww!

For some strange..and equally obscure reason I had thought that this topic didn't come here. It sure enough wasn't on our forums at www.ruthlessoutcasts.com (hint hint). I still say it was a good game... I didn't get bit, and I got to shoot lots of people. And, if you watch my spyglass demo, you can see the luckiest shot of my EF career. That's where wX knocks me off the flag ledge, we both fall, and I actually shoot him from below. That was definitely cool :cool:

So, in conclusion, I prefer neither eggs nor nachos, X cheats, and the only person I wouldn't mind nibbling on me is Halcyon :inlove:

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

As for benoit, just to settle this, in our private forum dated i think one day before the match we all voted benoit in the clan to beat RO. I mean there is no denying it, that was the whole point and now that the match is done.... lets get rid of him. I mean whats the point of keeping this jackass if he's no good to us anymore?
Noooooo.

Anyway, looks like this was around when I joined. I wasnt sure whether it was 2003 or 2004 but I guess this settles it.

Smurf smurf, I'm a smurfing smurferducky. I smurf, you smurf, we all smurf for smurfcream.

IceOnix
X Member

Post by IceOnix »

Man, I felt like such a babysitter running RO with Exit. Stealth, Matrix, Cuteyhoney. *sigh*

It was fun though!

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Some of those people didnt even know there was an RO before them (that was better even...just for a very short time). Hell, Nim, Exit, Shortbus, Jackass, Splat, Myself. Stealth was still in SFEF, Matrix was in SFI and QT was banned from Low Grav lol.

Oh yeah, we had Lostsoul and Crippler too >.<

It was fun, but TBR wasnt too happy. I wasnt around for the league anyway but Jackal actually was pretty understanding.

I'm glad someone let me into X though. It's nice having stability. Havent thought about leaving once.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Well we DID just up your 401k option.

IceOnix
X Member

Post by IceOnix »

I had first gotten into the clan scene when the first RO was dissolving. I had a bit of a bias as Havoc, he who graced me with EF, referred to them as 'built to beat aKa'.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LoL what a noob. X beat aKa so there wasn't a need to build a team to beat them. :wink:

IceOnix
X Member

Post by IceOnix »

WeaponX wrote:LoL what a noob. X beat aKa so there wasn't a need to build a team to beat them. :wink:
I want screenshots!

lol all of this is making me want to play EF again. I think it's been a while since I've played anything I was moderately good at.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

I'll have to see if I can dig some up. If I remember right, it was a week before they changed their name to aKa.. they were CCC (the u.s. team). I just remember lab and me foolin around while St. had the game winning cap on Voy2 lol. (that was pretty much every game though).

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

We lost to aKa and lost to the last version of RO lol. The lineup was CastorTroy,Mace,Myself, Weap and Boom I think. I also remember Porthos trying to be "cool" and telling weap that he understands that our starting line up didn't play and that X is an awesome clan after we lost....lol. I've lost 3 total league matches playing EF, those were 2 out of the 3.

I remember X beating CCC back in the day when the tag was =CCC=. CCC^ and aKa never lost till the very end vs SEA and S31 in Dis, maybe RO as well.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Well, it's a technicality. We beat CCC a week before they became aKa... so to me that counts. The team we had then was a strong team. Then they played us like a year later when it was the team you mentioned of players who hadn't played in 2+ years. Didn't armpit play or something? lol.

That RO game wasn't a respectable game either. Even Gino admits it was silly game because we had like 2 of our regulars and 3-4 people who played once every 5 months lol.

They also turned us down for a dis fight ;) we had the strongest Dis team ever to play the game.

Spot, Boo, Hellraiser, Gino, Castor, Ben, and there were more that one season. We were invincible lol. We never lost a match but we tied SS because they threw the match .. they just wanted to ruin our record which we all thought was funny.