Horseshit

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

What a bunch of bs guys saying u beat ro and u wont give us a fair rematch thats low if u guys wanna say u won then lets do it voy2 style this time :vader:

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

a player playing in the EFX league can only play for one clan. IP checks are done before during matches all IP are logged for future use you may not be in more than one clan this also means you cannot belong in one clan and play for in other clan in league matches you cannot
borrow players from a clain that is not in the EFX league so if you have a brother or sister or father or son that plays for another clan you must advise EFX league are you will be considered a (smurf) and will be suspended from league play
Also a player leaveing one clan and joining another is allowed but that player has a 2 week waiting period before he are she is eligible to play for his are her new clan

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Since dredd declared the loss by ro illegal and won't count how about a rematch without your smurf?

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

the win will stand gandalf (whoever you are) because Benoit is an official X... hes not in TBR anylonger as far as EF is conserned and wasnt at the time at the match. TBR doesnt play EF anylonger as they have said over and over again. So therefore that rule did NOT apply to this situation.

So what if this was Quake3 and RO didnt play QUake 3... why should you have to be penelized 2 weeks for wanting to play with your new Q3 Clan??? its the same thing here... TBR doesnt play EF anymore.. They play SoF2 and Rtcw and a few other games... Benoit joined us from a clan that DOES NOT PLAY EF any longer.. Therefore this arguement is thrown out. X won fairly and you guys need to say "gg" and move on. After this season is over we'd love to grab a scrim with you and show ya how X does voy2.

p.s. If you check our rosters you'll see that hes an actual member and everything incase you wanna call me on that.

Edited By WeaponX on Mar. 04 2003 at 5:23

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

I contacted Weapon a full 3 weeks ago about joining. It was two days after I found out RedDragon was with X. I can take a screenshot of the forum thread that I found that from in the TBR private forums for the date. This is not something I just decided to do the day of the match.

I no longer play EF with TBR as they dont play EF anymore anyway.

!RO!SuGar

Post by !RO!SuGar »

javin i'm sorry i gotta post this but i wanted to have my say

Dredd told me that each teams gets 1 win and 1 tie because he himself said he should not have allowed ben to play cuz he was illegal....and he made a mistake allowing it . Any player whether they had no clan or had a clan if they joined a team had to wait 2 weeks and we all know ben didn't wait no 2 weeks before he played he even said so himself to others he joined that day as well as other x's told me that to.

In efx season past it would have been allowed but the rules have been changed this year . If you would like to rematch without the illegal player this time instead of both teams having 1 tie and 1 win each then let us know we'd love to if you are game....

My conversation with dredd

Exit/Sugar says:
i'm disgusted u allowed benoit to play for x
Exit/Sugar says:
that is wrong dood
Exit/Sugar says:
and u know it
{S31}Judge Dredd says:
you are right
Exit/Sugar says:
so dood ?
Exit/Sugar says:
i mean come on
Exit/Sugar says:
he joined them today?
{S31}Judge Dredd says:
the loss will not count
{S31}Judge Dredd says:
the only way to be fair is for there not to be a loss to ro

!RO!SuGar

Post by !RO!SuGar »

if we tied at the end of season we'll have a tiebreaker goodluck rest of the season x hope we meet again.

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

gandalf // 66.229.24.193

please don't vandalize the forums ;P & use your real name plz

if that's the rule, so be it - let's play again - don't fret over it :)

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

As I said before I contacted Weapon a full 3 weeks ago. It was in no way similar to Lab Rat joining EFR 5 minutes before their match with then TNT.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Let's all just take a moment to laugh at this excerpt from league rules:

"All player that play for a clan in EFX must register with EFX and the clan you are play for. If you are a player this is just joined the clan that plays in the EFX league you have a two-week awaiting. Before you are eligible for team play."

Well I cant really understand what the heck this is saying...I just found it funny hehe.

Mace
X Member

Post by Mace »

never thought i'd have to defend X's position on the X forums :nervous:

Exit heres a few things for ya to go ponder...

If RO would have won nothing would have happened.

If you say what X and benoit did was wrong then RO is completely wrong and you are a huge hippocrite...RO was created b/c some clans werent participating in the EFL so they play for RO, and if you hate X having played benoit then go hate yourselves...

We never bent/broke the rules, Benoit hadn't been in a real/active EF clan for weeks, the TBR tag is a symbol of their past achievements and their continued friendship (i could be wrong but its something like that, TBR does not play EF basicly) Like when i wear my X tag on America's Army...

Exit what dredd said to you is old news, he has made a new decision. Look at the League Standings to see the result.

Guess X's spirit/personality/ethics didn't rub off, remeber last time we lost to EFR when they had aKa members playing? X didn't run to dredd to puppy and moan. We didn't even demand a rematch, just said gg and got on with life.

I'm dang proud of the way the X's acted respectful even though RO wasn't. RO could have won the first map if you didn't waste your time with wannabe witty come backs...wX just walked by every RO. And the RO's in spectator had nothing but constant derogatory statements towards X while we sat quietly.

Edited By Mace on Mar. 05 2003 at 03:02

Gibba

Post by Gibba »

Actually Mace,

I had to read the gayest and longest post with EFR and X fighting on the EFX forums. You didnt run to Dredd no. You ran to the whole world of EF. You chose to fight with The EFR that posted GG. I do not believe you really moved on.

Also Im not trying to start a fight here but there needs to be some straight facts.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

I dont remember how that thread was started. But there were a lot more people posting their views about that than just X (TNT did also) as did many others. They (we all) posted our viewpoints and it blew up from there...neither X nor EFR is really responsible for that.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Gibba wrote:Actually Mace,

I had to read the gayest and longest post with EFR and X fighting on the EFX forums. You didnt run to Dredd no. You ran to the whole world of EF. You chose to fight with The EFR that posted GG. I do not believe you really moved on.

Also Im not trying to start a fight here but there needs to be some straight facts.
LOL its after the fact... but it was a KNOWN "fact" (as you put it) that Gaytality didnt post that "gg" to REALLY say "gg" he was trying to rub something in our faces Gibba. So i suggest we drop the efr x debate cuz its old news and i REALLLY dont wanna bring up "THE FACTS" about that whole situation.

Hey whats that over there?.. oh its a game..im gonna go play it :D

NiMrOoK

Post by NiMrOoK »

Ok, so in conclusion, eggs own nachos, and nachos suck, and eggs own? Cuase that's about what I got from the whole thread....

:0
Remember when nachos used to be better than eggs? I don't, and I don't think they ever will be.
Eggs > Nachos
Nachos < Eggs
Eggs - Nachos = Eggs
Compliments of Ben ;)