Learn to count, Fags ,,!,, - (_O_)

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

BonzaiBunny

Post by BonzaiBunny »

Woohoo Bus, I heard about this post thought I'd come have a look see.....you got guts man! I respect that hehe. :p

And Washu, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that knows about the pentium song. :D

Oh, hey everyone :)

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

btw bus i'll duel ya, but just for fun :p i like a good challenge
*breaks out his rifle* ;)

CCC^Showdown

Post by CCC^Showdown »

"sill wonders if Show should go to florida and watch bouncing boobies"....but no one answered my question :angry:

Any good strip clubs in florida?
well good luck whoever wins the duel.I'm going back to the UK for a bit and shake things up i BWEFL.

BonzaiBunny

Post by BonzaiBunny »

Boom, I like your Avatar hehe :p

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

:)

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

ShortBus wrote:It appears that most X members do not know how to count. (8-5, 8-6 are NOT even teams the last time I checked you dumb gets.) That’s the third time this week I was in Deep Space Gay and I get cornholed by being out numbered by the X faglords. I may not have the best attitude out there, but I do believe in honor and chivalry. So, that is why I am about to propose this challenge to any X member in the act of fairness.
The Challenge :
A duel to the death match, race to 3 (that’s 2 wins if u need help counting) 10 pt frag limit, 20 minute match. Winner gets bragging rights, loser must retire from EF. Now that’s pretty ballsy, eh? Now, any X member gets their shot at eliminating da Busman forever. I was actually going to challenge Gino a few weeks ago when we had a minor spiff, but since he is like 0-50 against me all time, I didn’t think that would be fun. Also, don’t bring Racer either. The last time we dueled he quit on me when I was mopping the floor with him 10-0. Im thinking more along the lines of Hellraiser maybe? He obviously has a lot to say in the forums anymore, so, lets see if mr judge dredd is ready to put up or shut up. (which is too bad, I thought I was cool with Hell at one time.)
At any rate, there it is. Decide who you wish to battle. We will work out details later.
Also, if no one accepts this challenge, this will prove to me that X is nothing but a bunch of punk azz, zit faced , infantile egomaniacs who couldn’t get laid on their best day! ,,!,, (jerking off to pics of Sarah Michelle Gellar doesn’t count as getting laid,gents! :p)

Have a nice day,
Busman

Btw, where has frOChimpy been? I miss his potty mouth!

,,!,, ^_^,,!,,
k this message has been here sense jan 29???/ and no one told me about it???

truth is i dind't read anything in the middle but if u still want to do the do or die thing i am totally game for that shorty...i mean i liked u and all but what the screw was that message about...u just asking to eat u'r words after that...that was kinda silly of u short to ask one of the best dueling clans out there for a do or die duel...just tell me if u accept my acception and i will be glad to help u retire from ef...

Crippler-eh

Post by Crippler-eh »

LOL,whats wrong Bus TNT does it as well and me being TNT I am on the wrong team allways,LOL!!!!It happens and no one can count thats why you puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!Eh man out!!!!!!!!

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

OK hell, I give up. How would you do this duel with your connection problems?

ShortBus
X Member

Post by ShortBus »

ok man...... its ON!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Busman screeches his tires........)
anytime u wanna set it up, im game. get a hold of me in EFR's chat room ( im always there) or post in our forum a time and place u wanna do this.

:)

Queerzinart

Post by Queerzinart »

Yea... so take that!

*farts*

ReeferMan

Post by ReeferMan »

You two folk have some probs.

HonestlyOK
X Member

Post by HonestlyOK »

You guys just need a drink. :0

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

wow me and the people i talked to about this figured u were drunk when u first posted that...but sense u evidently want to do this...then if i ever get my con back and have below a 1.5 thousand (wish that number was an exageration...) ping i would be glad to play u... i think u are underestimating u'r opponent bud...i mean if i ever get this con back i don't think u would want to go down like this...

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

lol.. oh great...OK got a new perverted avatar ???

btw i wanna see this duel!
we can call it "Ego War" :p
no offense meant ;)