Learn to count, Fags ,,!,, - (_O_)

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

ShortBus
X Member

Post by ShortBus »

It appears that most X members do not know how to count. (8-5, 8-6 are NOT even teams the last time I checked you dumb kiss.) That’s the third time this week I was in Deep Space Gay and I get cornholed by being out numbered by the X faglords. I may not have the best attitude out there, but I do believe in honor and chivalry. So, that is why I am about to propose this challenge to any X member in the act of fairness.
The Challenge :
A duel to the death match, race to 3 (that’s 2 wins if u need help counting) 10 pt frag limit, 20 minute match. Winner gets bragging rights, loser must retire from EF. Now that’s pretty ballsy, eh? Now, any X member gets their shot at eliminating da Busman forever. I was actually going to challenge Gino a few weeks ago when we had a minor spiff, but since he is like 0-50 against me all time, I didn’t think that would be fun. Also, don’t bring Racer either. The last time we dueled he quit on me when I was mopping the floor with him 10-0. Im thinking more along the lines of Hellraiser maybe? He obviously has a lot to say in the forums anymore, so, lets see if mr judge dredd is ready to put up or shut up. (which is too bad, I thought I was cool with Hell at one time.)
At any rate, there it is. Decide who you wish to battle. We will work out details later.
Also, if no one accepts this challenge, this will prove to me that X is nothing but a bunch of punk azz, zit faced , infantile egomaniacs who couldn’t get laid on their best day! ,,!,, (jerking off to pics of Sarah Michelle Gellar doesn’t count as getting laid,gents! :p)

Have a nice day,
Busman

Btw, where has frOChimpy been? I miss his potty mouth!

,,!,, ^_^,,!,,

Seether
X Member

Post by Seether »

Just remember, when you ASSUME.. you make an a$$ out of U.. and ME :D
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ~ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´·.¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,.~X~.,¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸.·`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ ~ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)`'·.¸)

DeathBrigade
X Member

Post by DeathBrigade »

that is shortbus right?
Halcyon's website is down, and with it, my avatar... RIP

ShortBus
X Member

Post by ShortBus »

Im not assuming any seeth, (not trying to dis ya cause i have no prob with u personally, only some members) Just trying to settle some scores :)

I Love U All :)

(X)Jigga Man
X Member

Post by (X)Jigga Man »

Man wtf? I dont get it EF is only a game who gives a crap who's better than who whats with all the EGO problems, I thought it was bad with euro players but its just the same everywhere I go, man it kiss me off :( I used to respect you shortbus cos u was dang funny with a cool attitude whats with all the dissing?

It makes me sad when i see crap like this i used to just beat on the lamers with there egos but now its just a waste of time and effort.. so poop, poop, it's all about pooooop. i like poop !

Jigga Jigga

ShortBus
X Member

Post by ShortBus »

Im not assuming any seeth, (not trying to dis ya cause i have no prob with u personally, only some members) Just trying to settle some scores :)

I Love U All :)

[OO]HsuYinFung[TE]

Post by [OO]HsuYinFung[TE] »

I like soda :)
oE|HsuYinFung
"It's pronounced 'Sue' ... got a problem with that?"

swish*Q*24

Post by swish*Q*24 »

Why did he say the same message twice?

But no seriously if you want to test your skill thats what lieutenant bots are for.

LiquidX

Post by LiquidX »

Whoah!!!!
(who-ah)

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL uhm... what

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

ShortBus wrote:(jerking off to pics of Sarah Michelle Gellar doesn’t count as getting laid,gents! :p)
uhm.. ok... shes not even cute... you could have at least TRIED to make that a slam on us. :p

p.s. Bus you ok man? and do you bite?

p.s.s. Jigga you are so right.. its all about poop!!!!! :0
Jigga it used to be so much fun going around stompin all the ego maniacs out in 1 on 1 :p ahhh memories

[EFR]WashuOhki

Post by [EFR]WashuOhki »

*hums*
Hey fella, I bet you're still livin' in your parents' cellar
Downloadin' pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar

sorry, that just popped into mind...

(X)Jigga Man
X Member

Post by (X)Jigga Man »

Did i mention i like poop?

Jigga Jigga

Boom