IE 7

Use this forum to report bugs, request new features and bag on WeaponX because the history page isn't done yet.

Moderator: Moderators

Frost
Site Admin

IE 7

Post by Frost »

If anyone upgrades to Internet Explorer 7, I'm aware of some of the things on the site looking a little weird (like the checkboxes when you go to reply).

I need to fix it up still.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

As much as I'd love to just ignore the existance of IE, 73% of the hits coming here are from some kind of IE based browser ;)

The problem is actually a standards thing too. Opera is doing the same thing IE is doing when it comes to the glitchy display of some of the checkboxes and stuff.

Web development is FUN!

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

I hate to do this.

I agree with wX!

/em hangs head in shame then mumbles, "I can't believe those words came out of my mouth."

lol

I never really paid much attention when I hit this site while in Vista and using IE. Of course, I quickly got FF over there too. And Linux says, "What's IE?" in their distros. heh

But this reminds me that I should hit a few sites I have to be responsible for and see how IE 7 works on them.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Okay, logged in on Vista (since that's where my IE 7 lives). The boxes look different but I don't think it's worth wasting time to "fix" it though. I mean, if you have spare time, then fine but I wouldn't put it high up on the todo list, Frost.

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

It's a standards thing...Opera does it too and that's more standards compliant than Firefox is ;)

It's not high on the priority list though. It'll get fixed when I get around to it. The forum template is all sorts of nasty when it comes to current standards compliance though too...something I hope to clear up later.

Anyway, this was more of a FYI to people who use IE