I Blame WX

Use this forum to report bugs, request new features and bag on WeaponX because the history page isn't done yet.

Moderator: Moderators

EXcorcist
X Member

Post by EXcorcist »

Hey jerks! I tried to login yesterday and say hi but my account wasnt working. WeaponX fixed me up though. I blame WX for this post.

Strangely yesterday was also 1yr to the day since my last post... I really need to post more.

Miss the EF, ET, JK2, WoW and all the other games playing with this group. Time really has flown!
HellRaiser wrote:fair enough... ... you win.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

EXcorcist wrote:Hey jerks! I tried to login yesterday and say hi but my account wasnt working. WeaponX fixed me up though. I blame WX for this post.

Strangely yesterday was also 1yr to the day since my last post... I really need to post more.

Miss the EF, ET, JK2, WoW and all the other games playing with this group. Time really has flown!
Seriously... 16 years... X can drive at this point. lol Good to see you back Ex.

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

WeaponX wrote:
Doctor Dude wrote:
Doctor Dude wrote:
Doctor Dude wrote:Hard to Believe, huh?
4000 days today since the beginning of this thread! Jeez, I just happened to come and check today for no other reason than I am feeling old and maudlin. Big 5-0 on Wednesday. :shock: Was looking back at the fact that I was only 37/38 when I joined X.

That would make X .... :?: :?: :?: :?: Hmm, I don't know how old, because there is still no history of X! But I do see that the History of the History started on my b-day on "aught-6."
lol Dang you guys... over 10 years... I should probably take some time and write something. The world needs it!

Damnnit,now I need to log in and edit the page.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Frost wrote:
WeaponX wrote:
Doctor Dude wrote:
Doctor Dude wrote:
Doctor Dude wrote:Hard to Believe, huh?
4000 days today since the beginning of this thread! Jeez, I just happened to come and check today for no other reason than I am feeling old and maudlin. Big 5-0 on Wednesday. :shock: Was looking back at the fact that I was only 37/38 when I joined X.

That would make X .... :?: :?: :?: :?: Hmm, I don't know how old, because there is still no history of X! But I do see that the History of the History started on my b-day on "aught-6."
lol Dang you guys... over 10 years... I should probably take some time and write something. The world needs it!

hahaha :D

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

I had a 26 year old (too old for Weap) co-worker invite me to her birthday party and watch her band, the attractive co worker everyone likes, there's always one of those. I was kinda surprised cause I tend to ignore someone if everyone likes that person. I did get her into watching UFC womens fights.

I googled her band and the music was...well the videos had more dislikes than likes and they weren't troll dislikes so I said nah. Then some fool tried to call me out in front of her the next morning saying I don't hang with coworkers outside of work. I told him to shut the f^ck up while holding my iPad downloading Sarah Mclachlan videos so I don't have to use bandwidth replaying the same vids over and over and she just laughed.

kinda harsh but this is a lazy f^ck that instigates shits all day. Plus I'm his boss.

Conclusion to this story?

We're old.

P.S

https://youtu.be/Q5wW8N4pt3U I love you Sarah.

I've kissed my screen when there's a close up shot of her face in that video. Call me gay but it takes real man to admit that.
[img:15f1ed8b83]http://i64.tinypic.com/2dukwep.jpg[/img:15f1ed8b83]

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

St.John wrote:I had a 26 year old (too old for Weap) co-worker invite me to her birthday party and watch her band, the attractive co worker everyone likes, there's always one of those. I was kinda surprised cause I tend to ignore someone if everyone likes that person. I did get her into watching UFC womens fights.

I googled her band and the music was...well the videos had more dislikes than likes and they weren't troll dislikes so I said nah. Then some fool tried to call me out in front of her the next morning saying I don't hang with coworkers outside of work. I told him to shut the f^ck up while holding my iPad downloading Sarah Mclachlan videos so I don't have to use bandwidth replaying the same vids over and over and she just laughed.

kinda harsh but this is a lazy f^ck that instigates shits all day. Plus I'm his boss.

Conclusion to this story?

We're old.

P.S

https://youtu.be/Q5wW8N4pt3U I love you Sarah.

I've kissed my screen when there's a close up shot of her face in that video. Call me gay but it takes real man to admit that.
hahahaha incredible and yeah, we old... but Sarah stays young...when you kiss her on your ipad.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

lol

People tried to guess my age and it ranged from 23 (cleaning lady lol) to 28. I just creeped your Instagram, I think you'd pull the same numbers bro especially if you shaved no homo. Might be my Jeep too, everyone else drives a white beemer or a hybrid. Gonna trade my jeep in for a Chevy Colorado, the 2018's are out now with that new army green color lol.

put some the walking dead graphics on the back and I'll be set homie. Rick, Daryl, Maggie, Carol and maybe Tara lol.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

lol. Dude, we could start an X chevy redneck car club in our old age. Also, that truck is awesome.

What i'm driving:

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Aren't you old enough for the Corvette??? C'mon man!

My new car managed to get (slightly) rear ended less than 500 miles into ownership. :x

Youngest people ever think I am is the 28-30 range. If I shaved I would probably be carded though. :P

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

We showing off sweet Chevys we drive?

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

I'm confused...that's not even GM.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Man those rims on the camaro look huge lol. I'd love a sports car like that but I like to run my cars into the ground and put massive miles on them. I always regretted buying a Lexus when I first moved to Jersey so I promised myself to never buy outside a truck or jeep lol.

Ben had an Audi from what I remember. I'm guessing he has an R8 now cause he didn't post the make/model or pic of his new car and he didn't want to seem like bragging lol.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

St.John wrote:Man those rims on the camaro look huge lol. I'd love a sports car like that but I like to run my cars into the ground and put massive miles on them. I always regretted buying a Lexus when I first moved to Jersey so I promised myself to never buy outside a truck or jeep lol.

Ben had an Audi from what I remember. I'm guessing he has an R8 now cause he didn't post the make/model or pic of his new car and he didn't want to seem like bragging lol.
Damn you're good. Yeah I traded in my 2006 A3 with 115k miles for a 2018 RS3.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

hahahaha. Yeah, I've never owned a nice car. Saved for three years and was shocked when the wife had me upgrade. My old car was a death trap.

Lol Adam. Your car proved to be a chick magnet after all. Nice ben and st. lol.

I would love a truck some day. But I love the batmobile..... :D

Rims look big but in person they swag yo.

BTW... i totally feel your pain Ben. Had my car for under 6 months when around midnight one night i was in traffic on the interstate when the truck in front of me swerved off the road and avoided a mattress that I had the privileged of hitting since He gave me no time to do anything.... Run on sentence to say, it sucked...... I feel you bro.

Doctor Dude
X Member

Post by Doctor Dude »

Frost wrote:
WeaponX wrote:

Do I need to start a tracker for Frost updating the History of the History of page?
WeaponX wrote:hahahaha. Yeah, I've never owned a nice car...
I haven't owned a car since 2009 :shock: :shock: :shock:
Should I post pictures of the Zipcars and Rentals I have used over the past year or two?

Peace all, may all your box pools hit next weekend!