I Blame WX

Use this forum to report bugs, request new features and bag on WeaponX because the history page isn't done yet.

Moderator: Moderators

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Hahaha that's on me. It's an old joke and we just ran with it.

10 years... man how time flies. Let me tell the story...well, it's late. Ahh, i'll write it down someday!

I miss you jerks too. We had fun. I keep thinking maybe once we all retire we can get this thing rev'd up again lol. I miss all of the different generations of X over the years - the EF group, the CoH guys and gals, the WoW group, the Anarchy Online memories, JK2, etc. So many great people. Hopefully, we can keep this place updated with how life is going for everyone who once wore the X. You guys are the best.

Glad to hear life is going good for you dudes! 14 months old. I miss that time with my kids so bad. It's insanity - but no matter how much time you spend - you'll miss it. It's annoying :)

Now i'm going to go teach my kids how to throw frisbee's during hurricanes. #floridalife #raiseemright

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

WeaponX wrote: 10 years... man how time flies. Let me tell the story...well, it's late. Ahh, i'll write it down someday!
Crap, now I need to remember how to FTP into the site and edit the history of the history page...

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Frost wrote:
WeaponX wrote: 10 years... man how time flies. Let me tell the story...well, it's late. Ahh, i'll write it down someday!
Crap, now I need to remember how to FTP into the site and edit the history of the history page...
lol! :lol:

Seether
X Member

Post by Seether »

Guess I'm late to this party.... We're all old now... meh..
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ~ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´·.¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,.~X~.,¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸.·`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ ~ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)`'·.¸)

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Seether wrote:Guess I'm late to this party.... We're all old now... meh..
That we are my friend lol. How you been?

Seether
X Member

Post by Seether »

Good.. Living the dream! ;)

haven't done much with any FPS games these days....
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ~ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´·.¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,.~X~.,¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸.·`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ ~ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)`'·.¸)

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Seether wrote:Good.. Living the dream! ;)

haven't done much with any FPS games these days....
You still playin Wow or anything? My computer went down a week ago and I haven't even had time to fix it yet... this weekend I will and hopefully get back to leveling to 110 lol. It's so sad how long it's taking me since you can do it in about a day probably. Life just needs to slow down...

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

I'm young at fart. see I used a kid word.

Doctor Dude
X Member

Post by Doctor Dude »

Frost wrote:
I guess Frost never remembered how to FTP.

Congrats on your daughter Frost. Hope life is being good to you. Wondering if you keep in touch with Mr EMan since the old days.

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

I never got around to it ;) Daughter and all. I haven't really talked to E much, but he floats around on facebook. If anybody wants to add me or whatever: https://www.facebook.com/jason.gouger Just let me know you're from X. I have cute pictures of a toddler and (recently) left-wing political opinions to share ;)

I was just wondering what you guys have been up to. Darrk and you and scooby. And the rest of the gang as well. I do miss the ol' CoH days.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Those were some good times. I miss my MC!

Doctor Dude
X Member

Post by Doctor Dude »

Doctor Dude wrote:
Doctor Dude wrote:Hard to Believe, huh?
4000 days today since the beginning of this thread! Jeez, I just happened to come and check today for no other reason than I am feeling old and maudlin. Big 5-0 on Wednesday. :shock: Was looking back at the fact that I was only 37/38 when I joined X.

That would make X .... :?: :?: :?: :?: Hmm, I don't know how old, because there is still no history of X! But I do see that the History of the History started on my b-day on "aught-6."

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

I just realized the history page is over 10 years in the making... Right on schedule!

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Doctor Dude wrote:
Doctor Dude wrote:
Doctor Dude wrote:Hard to Believe, huh?
4000 days today since the beginning of this thread! Jeez, I just happened to come and check today for no other reason than I am feeling old and maudlin. Big 5-0 on Wednesday. :shock: Was looking back at the fact that I was only 37/38 when I joined X.

That would make X .... :?: :?: :?: :?: Hmm, I don't know how old, because there is still no history of X! But I do see that the History of the History started on my b-day on "aught-6."
lol Dang you guys... over 10 years... I should probably take some time and write something. The world needs it!

Darrk Waver
X Member

Post by Darrk Waver »

Frost wrote:I never got around to it ;) Daughter and all. I haven't really talked to E much, but he floats around on facebook. If anybody wants to add me or whatever: https://www.facebook.com/jason.gouger Just let me know you're from X. I have cute pictures of a toddler and (recently) left-wing political opinions to share ;)

I was just wondering what you guys have been up to. Darrk and you and scooby. And the rest of the gang as well. I do miss the ol' CoH days.
Hey! I'm still around and check the site now and then. Not a lot going on these days just working as usual and looking fondly at retirement which is still way too many years away. I did pay off my home and remodeled the kitchen.

I miss the ole CoH gang and hope everyone is well. Every now and then I say to nobody in general "I blame Frost!" which always makes me smile. :D
32 Level 50's and counting...