City Game Tracker Integration Bug Thread

Use this forum to report bugs, request new features and bag on WeaponX because the history page isn't done yet.

Moderator: Moderators

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

Just a warning to everybody if you haven't encountered this yet. CGT is acting wonky with issue 9 and there hasn't been a fix yet or an ETA on if there is one :-/

Not sure what's going on over there, but it's not updating anymore in a format that this site can understand (Not detecting Archetypes).

Just..be careful.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Manual upkeep FTW!

Oh, crap... I need to go update almost all of the non-50's. :roll: :lol:

Doctor Dude
X Member

Post by Doctor Dude »

Frost wrote:Just a warning to everybody if you haven't encountered this yet. CGT is acting wonky with issue 9 and there hasn't been a fix yet or an ETA on if there is one :-/

Not sure what's going on over there, but it's not updating anymore in a format that this site can understand (Not detecting Archetypes).

Just..be careful.
Any update from the CGT folks? Trying to avoid manually entering everything...

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

Haven't heard anything...they might be gone at this point :-/

It was fun while it lasted.

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

City Game Tracker is back up and running, no word on a software update.

The latest version of Herostats might work for doing the updates, but due to my computer's slight...um...explosion, I can't test it out.

Doctor Dude
X Member

Post by Doctor Dude »

Frost wrote:City Game Tracker is back up and running, no word on a software update.

The latest version of Herostats might work for doing the updates, but due to my computer's slight...um...explosion, I can't test it out.
Pretty sure I have latest hero stats running and don't see characters updated that I would expect, but will check again tonight.

Doctor Dude
X Member

Post by Doctor Dude »

Doctor Dude wrote:
Frost wrote:City Game Tracker is back up and running, no word on a software update.

Pretty sure I have latest hero stats running and don't see characters updated that I would expect, but will check again tonight.
BTW, just took a look and seems to be updating accurately.

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

Please note that City Game Tracker's API is currently (and has been for some time) borked. So the automatic update stuff isn't working right now.