Spam and cheese

Use this forum to report bugs, request new features and bag on WeaponX because the history page isn't done yet.

Moderator: Moderators

Boom
Site Admin

Spam and cheese

Post by Boom »

Your installation does not seem to be up to date. Updates are available for your version of phpBB, please visit http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.php to obtain the latest version.

The latest available version is phpBB 7.2.0. You are running phpBB 2.0.23
If you're wondering why you're getting spammed. :lol:

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Yeah, it's no mystery. Frost had to rig this thing just to get it to work because it went from that system you had back in the day to phpbb2 to who knows what else He had to do lol.

I was going to reach out too Him and see if He can just purge anyone who's joined in the past 8 years lol. We gotta do something cuz it's getting bad.

Is anyone getting spam in their in box?

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

So, I can post YouTube videos now? I don't know what we are talking about

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

lol
[img:15f1ed8b83]http://i64.tinypic.com/2dukwep.jpg[/img:15f1ed8b83]

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

WeaponX wrote:Yeah, it's no mystery. Frost had to rig this thing just to get it to work because it went from that system you had back in the day to phpbb2 to who knows what else He had to do lol.

I was going to reach out too Him and see if He can just purge anyone who's joined in the past 8 years lol. We gotta do something cuz it's getting bad.

BUT YOU NEVER DID!

I can update the forum to the latest phobb and screw all the customization if you guys just want a forum. But I don't have time to re-theme it ;)

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Frost wrote:
WeaponX wrote:Yeah, it's no mystery. Frost had to rig this thing just to get it to work because it went from that system you had back in the day to phpbb2 to who knows what else He had to do lol.

BUT YOU NEVER DID!

I can update the forum to the latest phobb and screw all the customization if you guys just want a forum. But I don't have time to re-theme it ;)
LOL. But I meant to.... working too much. Thanks, Frost. Let me look into it a little but this would probably be the best. At this point i'm sure this version of phpbb2 isn't that hard to hax lol..

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

WeaponX wrote:
Frost wrote:

BUT YOU NEVER DID!

LOL. But I meant to.... working too much. Thanks, Frost. Let me look into it a little but this would probably be the best. At this point i'm sure this version of phpbb2 isn't that hard to hax lol..
I hear that. I added a crap ton of IP addresses to the spam filter (and seem to have broken the GUI for it, whoops) so maybe that'll help a bit...but we really just need to change the forum software to something without so many loopholes (and honestly, this thing is like 10 years old at this point.

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

DO IT! 😂

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

Boom wrote:DO IT! 😂
But honestly, we'd be probably be good with just a forum, except for trips down memory lane :lol:

Does anyone even play games together anymore?

OH, I have internet again! Now if I just had more free time. I installed Steam fwiw. Any cool games that don't require hours to do stuff? 8)

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Boom wrote:
Boom wrote:DO IT! 😂
But honestly, we'd be probably be good with just a forum, except for trips down memory lane :lol:

Does anyone even play games together anymore?

OH, I have internet again! Now if I just had more free time. I installed Steam fwiw. Any cool games that don't require hours to do stuff? 8)
Occasionally. I'd like to think it'll happen again someday and that we're all in this strange/busy/adulting chapter. Really, we don't need "new accounts" and most of this is for memories which is so awesome to have.

Is there no way to archive this in any form or move the data? I really have no clue about what you even had to do to make it work here lol.

That's awesome, Boom! you should have me on steam. There's some fun games that are out there. You should check out risk of rain 2. We gotta game!

We gotta fight the "old" It's our greatest enemy and He's already claimed many of my fellow X's. I swore i'd be a toys r us kid and never grow up... and then they shut down. I'll have to find new inspiration.

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

i play the games!

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

WeaponX wrote:You should check out risk of rain 2.
I just looked at part of the trailer. Not sure if I like the graphics - very minimalist? And the gameplay looks pretty repetitive?

Can you moon people? fly a plane? aggro a bunch of rhinos? :lol: