Oh Boy!!!!!

Got a computer problem? Want to brag about your sexy machine? Anything technology related.

Moderator: Moderators

Dash_Sixxkiller

Post by Dash_Sixxkiller »

Yea that's problem i have with new games that come out now if you don't have near top of the line gear far as video and cpu your sol. it seems like every two or three years the top of line video cards start to go down hill. I was a big bf2 player and was waiting for bf3 but was disappointed when i found out that my laptop would not come close to running it. and it is only a year old. I guess its better to game on a desktop than a laptop cause of heat issues.

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
Albert Einstein

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Go read the "Bout that time" thread. Within that thread is configuration for (X)'s official gaming PC, approved my MLG, sponsored by ASUS, Corsair and Pirate Bay Windows 7 Ultimate.

WeaponX won't approve you for raids if you run with anything less.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

My name is Commander Shepard and this is my favorite PC on the Citadel.

St.John wrote:Go read the "Bout that time" thread. Within that thread is configuration for (X)'s official gaming PC, approved my MLG, sponsored by ASUS, Corsair and Pirate Bay Windows 7 Ultimate.

WeaponX won't approve you for raids if you run with anything less.
LOL

Dash_Sixxkiller

Post by Dash_Sixxkiller »

I went and read that post and all i can say is i am jealous. If i cant get the freebie working with some southern engineering then the only other choice i have is to find some grandmaw strap an ankle bomb to her,and get her to make a with drawl at the local bank. :lol:
JUST KIDDING. Weap that is a beastly build alot of room for upgrade. that is what i am aiming for in the future to get a really roomy case nice mobo that will last, a heafty psu and then all i have to do is upgrade the cpu and the video card and ram when they become obsolete.

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
Albert Einstein