DXP Weekend: The Aftermath

Have Laser Beams shooting out your eyes? Enjoy dressing up in funny costumes and beating up bad guys (or good guys)? Here's the place to talk about it.

Moderator: Captains: City of Heroes

Scooby Doo
X Member

DXP Weekend: The Aftermath

Post by Scooby Doo »

Took a stalker 2-23 and a SoA 1-24 (haven't respecced into crab yet but will when I finish working the planner.)

Also, unloaded a crapload of IOs. Sold one Hami that had been collecting dust for about 3 years for 200 million- a new personal sales record for me. Yay!
Wassy wrote:I would do Frost and Scooby purely for its high torture factor.

IceOnix
X Member

Post by IceOnix »

I got my widow from 10 to 24 and my blaster from 27-30! I didn't make any money, however I am contemplating getting into the market.

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

I got my electric/electric brute from 22 to 26, my night widow from 40 to 41 and a new plant/fire dominator up to level 7ish.

While I was clearing out my salvage, I sold a piece of the old base salvage for 6 million infamy. I forget exactly what it was that I sold though now. That was the big gain of the weekend.

Also made a mint on my widow selling crafted IOs for 500k a pop.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

New toons:

Stalker 1 to 22
Tank 1 to 10 but could have did a bit more
ExWife's Lawyer now 43

I got some levels on my sonic/sonic defender too teaming a lot with Bliz but I am not sure on the start or ending point.

This one I was feeling burned out on it by Sunday.

Frost, you need to play more so you can say how the plant/fire dom feels up to 50. That was my first 50 and before some of the changes to dominators so I wonder how it would feel now.

Hell Jumper
X Member

Post by Hell Jumper »

Didnt really do a whole bunch of anything due to computer issues, did make a couple of dollars on a few items I was able to sell.

congratz on the HO Scooby, they seem to command more than people realize (did I just say niche) :wink:

fait
X Member

Post by fait »

Lol never saw this but got two new 50s a fire/fire brute and an nrgy/kin defender